Editing a User Account
You can edit the user account for an existing authenticated user.
To edit a user account:
- Using your preferred web browser, navigate to the URL for your Apporto system (e.g. mycollege.apporto.com) and log in to the system using your Admin credentials.
- Click the Users icon in the Navigation panel.
- The Users screen displays.
- The screen shows a listing of all authenticated users for your Apporto system.
3. Locate the user you wish to edit.
4. Click the Operations button for the desired user, then choose Edit.
- The Edit User screen displays. The screen is filled with the current information for the selected user.
- The Username field shows the system-assigned designation for the user. The Username field is read-only.
5. Edit the content of the user record as appropriate, using the same general procedures as for adding a user.
6. Click the Save button to save your changes.
- The Edit User screen closes, the Users screen refreshes to display your changes, and the message “The changes have been saved” shows at the top of the Users screen.