Deleting an Announcement
You can delete an announcement when the content is no longer pertinent.
To delete an announcement:
- Using your preferred web browser, navigate to the URL for your Apporto system (e.g. mycollege.apporto.com) and log in to the system using your Admin credentials.
- Click the Announcements icon in the Navigation panel.
- The Announcements screen displays.
- The screen shows a listing of all currently active announcements.
3. Click the Operations button for the announcement you wish to delete, then choose Delete.
- A confirmation dialog displays the message “Do you really want to delete (announcement title)? This action cannot be undone.”
4. Click the Confirm button to complete the deletion. (Click the Cancel link to cancel the deletion and leave the announcement intact.)
- The confirmation dialog closes automatically, the Announcements screen refreshes to display your changes, and a “confirmation” message shows at the top of the screen.