Deleting a User
You can delete an existing user account from your Apporto system. Once deleted, the user can no longer access the system.
To delete an existing user:
- Using your preferred web browser, navigate to the URL for your Apporto system (e.g. mycollege.apporto.com) and log in to the system using your Admin credentials.
- Click the Users icon in the Navigation panel.
- The Users screen displays.
- The screen shows a listing of all authenticated users for your Apporto system.
3. Locate the user you wish to delete.
4. Click the Operations button for the desired user, then choose Delete.
- A confirmation dialog displays the message “Do you really want to delete user (user name)? This action cannot be undone.”
5. Click the Confirm button to complete the deletion. (Click the Cancel link to cancel the deletion and leave the user intact.)
- The confirmation dialog closes automatically, the Users screen refreshes to display your changes, and a “confirmation” message shows at the top of the screen.