Table Of Contents
- what information do we collect?
- how do we use your information?
- will your information be shared with anyone?
- who will your information be shared with?
- how long do we keep your information?
- how do we keep your information safe?
- do we collect information from minors?
- what are your privacy rights?
- controls for do-not-track features
- do california residents have specific privacy rights?
- do we make updates to this policy?
- how can you contact us about this policy?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your School account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.