Table Of Contents
- what information do we collect?
- how do we use your information?
- will your information be shared with anyone?
- who will your information be shared with?
- how long do we keep your information?
- how do we keep your information safe?
- do we collect information from minors?
- what are your privacy rights?
- controls for do-not-track features
- do california residents have specific privacy rights?
- do we make updates to this policy?
- how can you contact us about this policy?
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.