Table Of Contents
- what information do we collect?
- how do we use your information?
- will your information be shared with anyone?
- who will your information be shared with?
- how long do we keep your information?
- how do we keep your information safe?
- do we collect information from minors?
- what are your privacy rights?
- controls for do-not-track features
- do california residents have specific privacy rights?
- do we make updates to this policy?
- how can you contact us about this policy?
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ .