Table Of Contents
- what information do we collect?
- how do we use your information?
- will your information be shared with anyone?
- who will your information be shared with?
- how long do we keep your information?
- how do we keep your information safe?
- do we collect information from minors?
- what are your privacy rights?
- controls for do-not-track features
- do california residents have specific privacy rights?
- do we make updates to this policy?
- how can you contact us about this policy?
Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the Shine The Light law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.