Cyberlabs — an Apporto Offering
Many universities are offering their students cybersecurity courses. The Apporto Cyberlab is a great tool that enables students to conduct security experiments, analyze results, and repeat processes.
Since this is a self-contained environment, isolated from other students’ and other services, there is no concern that a student’s action will result inadvertently in wider outages. Furthermore, the student can re-image their Cyberlab if they need to repeat an experiment.
The Apporto Cyberlab Features:
- One or Multiple Virtual Machines (This is based on the customer’s requirements.)
- Multiple Operating Systems (e.g. WIn 10, Win 2019, Linux, etc.)
- A Router that can be used to Monitor Traffic Between Virtual Machines (Optional.)
- Accessible through a Browser
- Collaboration Amongst Students and between Faculty and Students in Realtime
- The ability for the Student (or Faculty) to re-image the Cyberlab
For more information, please contact Apporto for a demonstration.
Some of our customers
Got 2 minutes? Watch this video and see what Apporto can do for you!